Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gardening as an Hobby


The daily routine and hum-drum of life make us yearn for something unusual. We seek something that can make us feel interested. A hobby is, therefore, essential for the proper enjoyment of life. A man without a hobby is a round peg in a square hole.

My joy knows no bounds when I enter the garden. I dig the earth , I manure it . I weed and hoe the plants. I prune the hedges. I sow the seeds. I water the tender plants. I watch the seeds germinate, grow and sprout.

There is no better way than a visit to our garden early in the morning . It feels so enchanted,
where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever .

I am so obsessed with plants . That is why i named my blog like this . Gardening runs in my family . I am at times very obsessive and compulsive when i come across new plant varieties .

With this new blog , i plan to show the nice progress in my garden and share all other interesting stuff i come across with regards to gardening .

And here i come , To join all those avid gardeners out there ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment